American Veterans Aidhttps://americanveteransaid.com/
Aid & Attendance Benefit
The Benefit is designed to provide financial aid to help offset the cost of long-term care for those who need assistance with the daily activities of living such as bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, and transferring.
American Veterans Aid, a private company, is dedicated to helping war era veterans and their surviving spouses receive this Benefit which they so deserve.
What Does the Benefit Mean to You?
- With the benefit in hand, you are able to afford the care you need.
- You never have to pay it back and it is completely tax free.
- Like Social Security, this pension is dependable and is paid directly to you by the Department of the Treasury.
- This benefit can be used for in-home care, board and care, an assisted living community, and private-pay nursing home.
Receive up to $2,846 monthly with the Aid and Attendance Benefit
American Veterans Aid Services for a Reasonable Fee:
- A comprehensive Activities of Daily Living Consultation and Assessment Interview and Pre-Filing Consultation to determine the care you need and to ensure you meet all VA requirements.
- Letter of Determination provided by our VA Accredited Claims Agent.
- An Instructions Pack which is a written guide providing educational information regarding Aid and Attendance eligibility requirements as well as detailed instructions on records and supporting documents that the VA requires to be submitted with your claim.
- A referral service to guide you to a local Home Health Care Company or a Placement Agency such as Comfort Keepers, Infinite Care, and Visiting Angels, etc., or assisted living communities to set up care for the vet or spouse.
- Provide a custom Caregiver’s Form in compliance with VA regulations
- for in-home care.
Call 877-427-8065 now to see if you qualify! or visit americanveteransaid.com